WE OFFER YOU A WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES:
- WE ORGANISE YOUR TRIP TO BUDAPEST,
- WE HELP YOU IN ACCOMODATION, TRANSFER,
- MEDICAL SERVICES DURING YOUR STAY,
- A PATIENT MANAGER YOU CAN CONTACT DURING YOUR STAY.
Achieving and maintaining the perfect body can be very difficult even if you follow a strict diet and spend your spare time in the gym. There are certain areas on our bodies where we store more fat even if we work so hard to get rid of it. If you struggle with the same problem, the revolutionary Body Jet liposuction can be the perfect solution for you!What is the BodyJet liposuction?
Using innovative water-jet technology, the fat cells are gently detached from the connective tissue, by means of a fan-shaped pulsating water jet and simultaneous aspiration. Thanks to the gentle effect of the water-jet, the surrounding tissue, nerves and vascular structures remain undamaged. This minimizes the risks involved with liposuction, considerably improves the result. The simultaneous irrigation and aspiration mean far less stress for the patient. The surgery itself is almost pain free – usually no general anesthesia required.
BodyJet liposuction areas: hips, thighs, upper and lower abdomen, face and neck, arms, back and buttocks, knees, chest.
At the Boulevard MedicalEsthetic Center our doctors will also use the Body Jet for fat transfering. Thanks to the gentle technology we can harvest the best possible and highly vital adipose tissue for facial fat sculpting, breast lipoaugmentation or injections to any part of the body.
Advantages of the BodyJet:
• safest technology for for body contouring,
• can be done in local anesthesia,
• patients can continue their daily routine after a short period of recovery,
• non-painful, less discomfort for the patient,
• personalized treatment planning at the Boulevard MedicalEsthetic Center,
• suitable for small, medium and large fat volumes,
• you can see immediate results a few days after having lipo.
• Your surgeon may require you to wear a compression garment for 4 to 6 weeks after surgery to control swelling,
• Bruising, swelling, and soreness can be expected for 5-7 days after the liposuction,
• To keep your new shape after surgery, follow a diet and exercise regularly.
• Skin tightening aesthetic procedures can help you to maintain your new figure.
-> Price: from 490.000 HUF BOOK NOW
Achieving and maintaining the perfect body can be very difficult even if you follow a strict diet and spend your spare time in the gym. There are certain areas on our bodies where we store more fat even if we work so hard to get rid of it. If you struggle with the same problem, the revolutionary Body Jet liposuction can be the perfect solution for you!
Fat transfering on different body parts:
• face: lifting, filling, for younger looking face,
• breasts: shaping, augmentation,
• lips: augmentation,
• buttock: shaping, lifting,
• calf: shaping, augmentation
Advantages of fat transfering
• No incisions, no remaining scars, injected with a cell friendly cannula,
• No allergic reaction – your own fat tissue will be transfered.
• Fat transfering for double effect – contouring your body and filling where you need more volume,
• Natural way of body sculpting: all the treated body parts will look, feel and move natural
Local anesthetics are used during fat transfering, but if bigger areas should be treated or considerable amount of fat should be liposuctioned, general anesthesia is used. Fat is harvested from one part of your body (usually from hips, belly), washed and purified, and then carefully reinjected with specially designed needles into the areas that need augmentation. It may be necessary to repeat the fat grafting procedure several times to achieve the desired result. With the new Body Jet technology we can harvest the best possible and highly vital (up to 80%!) adipose tissue for facial fat sculpting, breast lipoaugmentation or injections to any part of the body.
Post operative care
After the operation, the results should be seen immediately, however the final results will be still developing after one month of the surgery. Thanks to the gentle technology, bruising, swelling, and soreness can be expected only for a few days after the surgery. Your surgeon may require you to wear a compression garment for 4 to 6 weeks after surgery to control swelling.
-> Price: from 700.000 HUF BOOK NOW
These days lip augmentation is one of the most popular plastic surgery types. There may be many reasons why someone is considering this aesthetic procedure, but surey everyone can find the best solution for themselves. Natural or really plumped – every patient have their idea about how the perfect lips should look like. Some patients will prefer the natural look, some would like to really enhance them. With lip augmentation everyone can get the desired look.
The surgery can reshape your lips permanently, making them bigger, more attractive, symmetric, and also more toned and even. The procedure often recommended to those who have big difference between their upper and lower lip thus resulting more balanced and natural face.
At the Boulevard MedicalEsthetic Center every patient can choose from a huge range of different Lip augmentation procedures. The PermaLip implants will offer a permanent, long lasting solution, yet with the right size the effect will be very natural. Lip augmentation with own fat can offer solution for those who want a natural filler, and still have the same effect as the other procedures. Lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid is a quick and safe lip enhancement, but the results are temporary. Read more about the procedure here.
A reversible but permanent lip augmentation procedure, during which an American, premium category silicone implant is used in lips. This implant does not absorb, and therefore can be removed any time – if you do not want it anymore or do not like the result etc. It has the further significant advantage that the implant does not lose of its volume, and so no matter how long it stays in the lips, it keeps its original size giving a natural appearance. With the help of our doctors you can choose between implants of several different sizes.
The implant is inserted after applying local anesthetic. After using the anesthetic, a 2 to 3 millimeter long cut is made in the inner corner of the mouth. This implant is inserted through this cut and is then arranged. Finally, the cut is closed with self absorbing stitches, which are invisible because they heal without leaving scars. The intervention takes approximately 30 minutes.
Insertion is painless thanks to local anesthesia. A slight sensitivity may be experienced for a maximum of 2 weeks after the effect of the anesthetic wears off, and puffiness can endure for 3 days. Final results can be seen from day 4.
PermaLip has the advantages of implants but without any complications or side effects:
• the fabric of the implant is strong and reliable; no leakage or tear may appear,
• it has a fully natural appearance: it cannot be felt by touching, and neither while eating or kissing,
• it needs no repetition at regular intervals: it entails no regular costs and inconvenience for the patient,
• the implant can be removed, or replaced with a smaller or bigger one any time,
• the safety and efficiency of PermaLip is proven by clinical studies.
-> Price: 200.000 HUF/each or 350.000 HUF both BOOK NOW
Lip augmentation with own fat
We recommend you the lip augmentation with own fat if you are unsatisfied with the size or shape of your lips. Your own fat is the most natural filler, and the stem cells found in fat tissues also rejuvenate your skin from the inside. If filling is performed with own fat, no foreign matter is introduced in the body. We recommend this natural and safe procedure to everyone, regardless of age and gender. The fat grafting is for those who want permanent results. This is a 1,5 hr long procedure and you can see the final results only after some recovery time.
-> Price: individual BOOK NOW
Hyaluronic acid injection
The augmentation with hyaluronic acid is best for the first few tries, because you can immediately see the results and you can also try a few different looks. The hyaluronic acid will absorb over time, it usually takes 6-8 months to completely dissolve. The hyaluronic acid filling takes only 20 minutes with instant results.
-> Price: from 80.000 HUF BOOK NOW
involves using breast implants or fat (see fat transfer) to increase the size of your breasts, to restore breast volume lost after weight reduction or pregnancy, to achieve a more rounded shape or to improve natural breast size asymmetry.
-> Price: from 700.000 HUF BOOK NOWSilicone breast implants are filled with silicone gel. The gel feels a bit more like natural breast tissue. If the implant leaks, the gel may remain within the implant shell, or may escape into the breast implant pocket. A leaking implant filled with silicone gel will not collapse. If you choose silicone implants, you may need to visit your plastic surgeon regularly to make sure the implants are functioning properly. An ultrasound or MRI screening can assess the condition of breast implants.
-> Price: from 540.000 HUF, implant from 220.000 HUF BOOK NOWSteps:
1. Anesthesia: medications are administered for your comfort during the surgical procedure.
2. Incisions are made in inconspicuous areas to minimize visible scarring. You and your plastic surgeon will discuss which incision options are appropriate for your desired outcome. Incision options include: along the areolar edge (peri-areolar incision), the fold under the breast (inframammary fold) and in the armpit (axillary incision). A belly-button approach is associated with a higher complication rate.Incisions vary based on the type of breast implant, degree of enlargement desired, your particular anatomy and patient-surgeon preference.
3. After the incision is made, a breast implant is inserted into a pocket. The method for inserting and positioning breast implants depends on the typ of implant, degree of enlargement desired, your body type and your surgeon’s recommendations.
4. Finally, incisions are closed with layered sutures in the breast tissue and with sutures, skin adhesive or surgical tape to close the skin.Reduction
Breast reduction is a procedure to remove excess breast fat, glandular tissue and skin to achieve a breast size in proportion with your body and to alleviate the discomfort associated with overly large breasts.Before the surgery the following tests are required: laboratory results, ECG, under 40 years: breast ultrasound, over 40 years: mammography, chest x-ray.Steps:
2. incision: the incision lines that remain are visible and permanent scars, although usually well concealed beneath a swimsuit or bra.
3. removing tissue and repositioning
4. closing the incisions
-> Price: from 730.000 HUF BOOK NOW
The goal of breast reconstruction is to restore one or both breasts to near normal shape, appearance, symmetry and size following mastectomy, lumpectomy or congenital deformities. Breast reconstruction generally falls into two categories: implant-based reconstruction or flap reconstruction. Implant reconstruction relies on breast implants to help form a new breast mound. Flap (or autologous) reconstruction uses the patient’s own tissue from another part of the body to form a new breast.
For a more natural result both surgeries can be complemented with fat transfer. It makes breast not only bigger, but the stem cells help the healing process. Liposuction areas are the lower abdomen, hips or tights, then fat can be transfered into the breast, with BodyJet, this in Hungary unique technology.
It is possible to have the nipple reconstructed and this is done a few months after the reconstruction to give the new breast time to settle into its permanent position. The nipple reconstruction can be done under a local anaesthetic if done after the breast reconstruction.
-> Price: individual BOOK NOW
A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts.
Because of anasthesia, before surgery you need following : laboratory tests, ECG, breast ultrasound( under 40), mammography (after 40), chest X-Ray.
2. Incision: there are 3 common incision patterns: around the areola, around the areola and vertically down from the areola to the breast crease or around the areola, vertically down from the breast crease and horizontally along the breast crease. 3. Reshaping your breasts
After your doctor makes the incisions:
• The underlying breast tissue is lifted and reshaped to improve breast contour and firmness.
• The nipple and areola are repositioned to a natural, more youthful height.
• If necessary, enlarged areolas are reduced by excising skin at the perimeter.
• Excess breast skin is removed to compensate for a loss of elasticity.
4. Closing the incisionsDuring your breast lift recovery, dressings or bandages will be applied to the incisions after the procedure is completed. You’ll need to wear an elastic bandage or support bra to minimize swelling and support your breasts as they heal. The final results of your breast lift will appear over the next few months as breast shape and position continue to settle.Incision lines are permanent but will continue to fade over time. The results of your breast lift surgery will be long-lasting. Over time, your breasts can continue to change due to aging and gravity.
-> Price: from 680.000 HUF BOOK NOW
Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
Signs and symptoms of gynecomastia include:
• Swollen breast gland tissue
• Breast tenderness
Gynecomastia is triggered by a decrease in the amount of the hormone testosterone compared with estrogen. The cause of this decrease can be conditions that block the effects of or reduce testosterone or a condition that increases your estrogen level. Several things can upset the hormone balance, including the following: medications, street drugs, alcohol, health conditions.
Two gynecomastia surgery options are:
• Liposuction. This surgery removes breast fat, but not the breast gland tissue itself.
• Mastectomy. This type of surgery removes the breast gland tissue. The surgery is often done endoscopically, meaning only small incisions are used. This less invasive type of surgery involves less recovery time.
Swelling and bruising are normal phenomena after surgery.
-> Price: from 500.000 HUF BOOK NOW
1. Classic eyelid surgery
- Upper eyelid surgery
We recommend upper eyelids surgery when the eyebrows have not slid down but the skin of the upper eyelids is extended. In such a case we propose the cutting of skin from the upper eyelid, which may be even a rather large part if required.
The vicinity of the eyes is a very sensitive area, and so smaller or bigger hemorrhages may appear. These absorb in 2 to 3 weeks; please calculate with this when you undertake the surgery.
- Lower eyelid surgery
We recommend the plastic surgery of lower eyelids only in the case of definite lines, wrinkles or bags. The skin can be cut at the roots of the eyelids, and only a very small piece of skin may be removed, in order to achieve aesthetic results.
Patients undergoing eyelid surgery typically get stitches removed in 5 days and the steri-strip (small pieces of tape) within 7 days. Most return to work within 8-10 days. Make-up can usually be applied by day 8. With doctor clearance, patients resume normal activity within 3-4 weeks.
- Eyebrow surgery
Eyebrows may slip onto the eyes in time. The most typical symptom of this is that the patient is holding up the corner of his or her eyebrows all the time, or tries to compensate by holding up his or her head that the eyebrows are low and narrow his or her vision.Before the selection of the appropriate intervention it is necessary to consult with a plastic surgeon to decide whether a small part of the skin from the eyelids needs to be removed or it is enough to lift the eyebrows. May it come to any of these interventions, we perform surgeries with local anesthesia, or general anesthesia upon request. The incision will be above the brows and the excess skin will be removed to lift the eyebrows. The surgery usually takes 1 hour.After the procedure there is hardly any visible scars because of the absorbable sutures, but you can expect some swelling and minor bruising that can be generally addressed with makeup.For the best possible results…-First and foremost follow the doctor’s orders!-The first few weeks avoid face movements and mimicry!-You should stay away from strenuous sports activity at least for 2weeks!
-> Prices: BOOK NOW
- Upper eyelids: from 220.000 HUF
- Lower eyelids: from 200.000 HUF
- Both eyelids: from 340.000 HUF
- Eyebrow surgery: from 140.000 HUF BOOK NOW
2. PlasmaJett /no surgery solution
This is a new tool in dermatology and medical aesthetics, a medical device for non-invasive micro-surgery. Jett Plasma generates flow of plasma discharge, which when exposed to tissues triggers specific reaction mechanism. Effect of plasma flow to the tissue allows very efficient peeling, tissue repair, their reinforcement, improves flexibility and strengthens resistance tissue and its defenses.
short recovery time,
only topical anesthesia. The device is suited to treat face, neck, chest, breasts, hands.
Can be used for non ivasive eyelid treatment, wrinkles, acne vulgaris, lentigo, fibroma.
-> Prices: 120.000 HUF/upper or lower eyelids BOOK NOW
ARM FAT REMOVAL SURGERY
An arm lift, or brachioplasty, is a surgical procedure that reduces excess sagging skin that droops downward, tightens and smoothes the underlying supportive tissue that defines the shape of the upper arm and reduces localized pockets of fat in the upper arm region. Fluctuations in weight, growing older and heredity can cause your upper arms to have a drooping, sagging appearance. This is a condition that cannot be corrected through exercise.
-> Prices from 510.000 HUF BOOK NOW
The buttocks can also be augmented with butt implants or with own fat, and this is the most natural way to augment your buttocks.
Patients usually have these signs or symptoms:
• flat buttocks,
• sagging buttocks,
• asymmetrical buttocks,
• small (disproportionate) buttocks,
• change of the buttock’s shape following massive weight loss.
• consultation about the surgery, possible result, defines areas of liposuction.
• anesthesia, local or general (several tests are needed),
• liposuction, generally from abdomen or hip,
• fat processing involves decanting and centrifugation,
• the process of fat injection back into the buttocks. The process of fat reinjection involves hundreds of injections. The procedure is designed to fill the upper quadrant of your buttocks so that the butt appears lifted and perky.
After surgery, recovery involves these important protocols:
• you must wear a special compression garment for 6-8 weeks.bed rest and drink lots of fluids for the first week
• no sitting directly on your buttocks, no driving for 4 weeks
• minimum 2 weeks off from work.
-> Individual price BOOK NOW
CHIN PLASTIC SURGERY
Some people think their chin is not prominent enough, and their jawline needs to be more defined. The main goal of the chin surgery is to restore facial harmony. Reshaping your chin can contour your face, it can make any dissymetry to disappear and it is even recommended in addition to nose surgery to give balance to your face. It can be done as a single or together with other procedures.
The harmonic chin: perfect profile test
Nose-lips-chin line a line drawn from the tip of the nose to the tip of the chin, touching the lip. Your profile is „perfect” if there is a 3mm gap between the tip of your chin and the line. Your face is symmetrical, if there is a 2-3 mm gap between your lower lip and the line drawn from the tip of your chin to the tip of your upper lip.
How we do a Chin Plastic Surgery?
• At the Boulevard Medical Center we usually do Chin Plastic Surgery by fat grafting. Your fat is a natural filler, the augmentation can be done without incisions. We use the in Hungary unique BODYJET liposuction.
• Injections with hyaluronic acid is also possible,
• Injections with Radiesse filler is also possible,
A surgeon will always consult with the patient before the procedure. Several factors regarding surgery should be discussed during initial consultation, including procedure, location, anesthesia, recovery. The surgeon will also ensure incisions are made in the most effective manner for each particular case. Surgery with fat transfering (fat grafting) can be done in local anesthesia, the lenght of the procedure is 1-1,5 hr.
After the surgery you will get special bandages which will prevent the fat to migrate. If the surgery was done in local anesthesia, you can go home after the procedure. The pain usually tends to subside in the first 2-3 days post op. In the meantime, eating softer food that minimize the tension in your jaw and mouth. The first follow up appointment will take place a week after the surgery.
What can you do for the best possible results?
• First and foremost follow the doctor’s orders!
• On the first few days after the surgery you should sleep elevated,
• Soft food diet is recommended for the first two weeks,
• You should stay away from strenuous sports activity at least for 2weeks.
What are the risks of Chin Plastic Surgery?
Just like with any other sugery, complications sometimes occur. These often prove to be temporary, and may include: infections, hematoma, scars, numbness. Our surgeon will provide you all the information on a consultation!
The plastic surgeon and the rest of our staff will do everything to achive the best possible results and also to make sure our patients are comfortable during the procedure.
-> Individual price BOOK NOW
The surgery is for people that have localized excess fat in the sub mental area, with no sagging or excess skin.
• small or medium double chin: liposuction
• significant double chin: traditional surgery: both subcutaneous fat excess and skin rash will removed
The surgery is performed in local or general anesthesia.
Recovery time varies from person to person. The day after surgery, you will need to move around your room to promote blood circulation. You will be advised to limit to brief periods of quiet activities for the first days. You will notice swelling and bruising, which will disappear with time. There may be numbness in some areas, and it may take several weeks before the sensitivity returns. The stitches are removed 4 to 5 days after surgery approximately. You may resume to your everyday life within a week if you done the single procedure.
-> Prices from 420.000 HUF BOOK NOW
NON SURGERY SOLUTION: BELKYRA
Quick, non-invasive procedure.
-> Prices from 120.000 HUF/ampoule BOOK NOW
EAR PLASTIC SURGERY
Otoplasty, or ear plastic surgery is also an anti-aging procedure, because our earlobe will keep growing as we age. This minor surgery will keep your face look younger and can be done in local anesthesia.
• Earlobe reduction
• Correction of torn or V-shaped earlobes
• Correction of the hole remaining after the use of earlobe stretchers
• Torn earlobes
• Reduction of the external ears
• Correction of the so-called batears
In the case of the “cauliflower” ears of wrestlers, subsequently we do not carry out aesthetic surgery but shortly after the injury, deformity can be prevented by cleaning the wound and making small cuts.
-earlobe from 80.000 HUF
-earlap 140-200.000 HUF BOOK NOW
As we age, skin begins to lose elasticity, and facial tissues lose volume. Eventually the loss of the bone tissue results in “jowls” on the lower face, deep wrinkles, and loose skin on the neck. These signs of ageing can be solved efficiently with face lift. Our goal is to restore the original contours of the face and to achieve more youthful appearance.
The exact technique a cosmetic surgeon uses during a facelift depends on a number of factors, including a patient’s anatomy and personal goals, the extent of the facelift (mini or standard), and whether or not another procedure is being performed at the same time. Facelifts are typically performed using general anesthesia, although local anesthesia with sedation may be used in certain less extensive procedures.
• Mini facelift, or MACSlift: focuses on the jawline to restore definition lost due to diminished skin elasticity. This is the latest method of lifting procedure which lifts up the sagging face without particular risks. Through minimal incision, skin layer is lifted up and comparing to conventional face lifting procedure, swelling is less and recovery time is shorter. Incision line starts from the temporal region and it goes down along the front of the ear, turns around earlobe going up behind the ear. After the healing process, the scar remains nearly invisible. In some instances, a mini facelift can include liposuction to eliminate fat deposits or fat grafting to restore volume.
• Full facelift: is done pretty rarely these days. It is only recommended when the face needs a major lift. The incision line is long, it goes down by the temple, all the way around the hairline. The skin is lifted up and the excess should be removed. The scars are bigger and unfortunately the results are not always natural.
• Fat grafting: has been performed by plastic surgeons for decades. There is no question that fat is the ideal material for soft tissue augmentation, and that the results obtained with fat grafting are the most natural-appearing. At the Boulevard MedicalEsthetic Center our doctors use the BodyJet technology for fat transfering. Thanks to the gentle device, we can harvest the best possible and highly vital adipose tissue for facial fat sculpting.
After the surgery the patients should wear compression garment for one week
Pain after 2-4 days of the surgery is normal, and it is generally well controlled by medication prescribed by your surgeon.
Swelling of the face and neck with some bruising can be expected after facelifts
Generally, most patients appear sociably acceptable within 10-14 days after surgery
-> Prices from 380.000 HUF BOOK NOW
Local anesthetics are used during labiaplasty, it is an outpatient procedure, the surgical intervention takes about 1.5 hours that is followed by a 2-3 hour monitoring.
A local Lidocain injection (local anesthetic) is applied to the region of the plastic surgery, the excess labial tissue is removed, and then the edges of the wound are closed with fine needle and suture. The inconveniences during the removal of the stitches are eliminated with the use of absorbable sutures. The healing of the wound on the labia takes approximately 2 weeks and the final state is achieved within 2-3 months.
-> Prices 90-200.000 HUF BOOK NOW
Also known as rhinoplasty, surgery of the nose improves the appearance and proportion of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and self-confidence. Surgery of the nose may also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.
Rhinoplasty can change:
• Nose size, in relation to facial balance
• Nose width, at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
• Nose profile, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
• Nasal tip, that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
• Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
• Nasal asymmetry
Procedural steps: Incisions hidden at the nostril base and/or inside the nose allow access to reshape underlying cartilage and/or bone. This may include lowering humps, narrowing of nasal bones, shaping of the nasal tip or nostril size and improving the angle between the nose and the upper lip. This procedure also can correct breathing difficulties caused by structural irregularities.
A surgeon will always consult with the patient before the procedure. Several factors regarding surgery should be discussed during initial consultation, including procedure, location, anesthesia, recovery. The surgeon will also ensure incisions are made in the most effective manner for each particular case. Preoperative testing will include bloodwork, ECG and above 40 years of age a chest X-ray is a must too. Thighplasty takes about two hours and is usually performed under general anesthesia. During the thigh lift the skin is lifted and if necessary, the excess fat and skin removed to improve the overall appearance of the thigh. The incision is sutured shut with deep sutures to ensure that there is no sagging after the incisions heals. The scar from the surgery is hidden in the groin crease, beneath the bikini line.
After the surgery you should wear compression garment for at least 4-6 weeks. During the procedure, drains are put in place that allow excess fluid to drain after surgery. The drains are usually removed after 1-2 days. You have to stay for at least one night at the clinic. The first follow up appointment will take place a week after the surgery. The sutures will be removed in 2-3 weeks. Recovery time depends on the extent of the procedure, although you should plan to take two weeks off work to recover. Limitations in activity are typically placed to minimize stretching of the scar. The patients should avoid any sports for at least 8 weeks after the surgery.
-> Prices from 600.000 HUF BOOK NOW